Via Argentine Modeling
I have found these instructions on how to build a simple steam engine that works quite well.
- The piston is turned on a bronze screw
- The one-piece bronze cylinder that is used in gas that is hexagonal (one of the flats I use as the engine valve) of cylinder head use a copper coin soldered with tin
- Use a piece of aluminum heatsink as a joint between the cylinder frame and the cylinder bracket.
- A piece of bronze already finished with four faces that takes it out of an electrical terminal block is the piece that supports the cylinder and is in charge of feeding the cylinder with steam
- A key that I take out of a gas cylinder for air conditioning as a stopcock for the boiler which I will control with a servo.