These are the best resources that I am finding to learn about Machine Learning, Deep Learning and other Artificial Intelligence topics.
There are free and paid courses and of different levels. Of course, although there are some in Spanish, most are in English.
I divide it into short courses (from 1 to 20 hours). These are for a first contact with the subject.
- Intro to Machine Learning by Kaggle Short, only 3 hours
- Machine Learning Crash Course by Google with TensorFlow APIs (15 hours)
- Intro to Deep Learning by Kaggle 4 hours to learn DL and TensorFlow. Learn the main ideas of Machine Learning and build your first models.
- Stanford Classes IA vision a YouTube list of Stanford classes to learn computer vision and AI (20 hours)
- Introduction to Deep Learning by MIT. It is only for students or former students but we can see the videos of the classes.
- Elements of AI. A free introduction to Artificial Intelligence for NON experts by the University of Helsinki.